The Resource The fourteenth goldfish
- The fourteenth goldfish
- Statement of responsibility
- Jennifer L. Holm
- Title variation
- Fourteenth gold fish
- 14th goldfish
- Ellie's scientist grandfather has discovered a way to reverse aging, and consequently has turned into a teenager--which makes for complicated relationships when he moves in with Ellie and her mother, his daughter
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2015
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Award (Maryland), Grades 4-6, 2016.
- Charlotte Award (New York), Middle School, 2016.
- Pennsylvania Young Reader's Choice Awards, Grades 6-8, 2016.
- Awards note
- A Junior Library Guild selection
- Young Hoosier Book Intermediate Grades 4-6 Award nominee, 2016-2017
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Fo 2014
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of The fourteenth goldfish
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The fourteenth goldfish
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.milford.lib.in.us/resource/R5JFE9ORels/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.milford.lib.in.us/resource/R5JFE9ORels/">The fourteenth goldfish</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.milford.lib.in.us/#MFPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.milford.lib.in.us/">Milford Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Milford Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...